Audio Visual Agents Licensing
The Ministry administers the Fiji audio-Visual commission (Licensing of audio Visual agents) Regulations 2012.
- Completed Application Form;
- Prescribed application fees of $300 plus VAT upon application and a prescribed issuance fee of $1000 plus VAT upon approval of the license (cash or bank cheque addressed to Permanent Secretary For Industry And Trade);
- Original copy of birth certificate/passport for Fiji Residents;
- Residence permit from Fiji Immigration Department For Foreign Nationals;
- Certificate Of Business Registration from the registrar of Companies;
- Police Clearance for an “Individual” or, in “The Case Of A Company“, for Officers Of The Company to be addressed to “The Permanent Secretary For Industry And Trade, P. O. Box 2118, Government Buildings, Suva“;
- Original or Certified copy of valid Business License;
- Tax Identification Number (copy ff Fiji Revenue And Customs Authority Letter);
- Applicants to provide details of their operations in terms of the following:
- Audio-visual Service Currently Being Offered;
- Qualifications Possessed Relevant To The Audio-visual Industry;
- Work Experience Relevant To The Audio-visual Industry;
- Any Other Relevant Information.
Once the eligibility criteria are fulfilled, the hard copy of the forms is to be returned to the Ministry.
Once a complete application is submitted to the Ministry, best endeavours are made to answer the application as soon as we can.